Skip to content
- The photographer owns the copyright and can do whatever he/she wants with the images.
- Web images should be 72 dpi to prevent download.
- Shutter speed affects strobe exposure.
- Dental floss in the butt crack means the model is no longer nude.
- All professionals reply to all emails regardless of interest level.
- Photographers charge deposits but don’t pay deposits.
- Photographers require full commercial releases from TF models but models have to get special written permission to print images or use images on an agency web site.
- Listing photography gear on the profile adds credibility. Buying an International Photography Award adds even more credibility.
- It’s illegal to photograph a minor without both parents and a notary public present.
- People care about how much money photography gear cost.
- People actually care that a model flaked on a photographer.
- People will care when I leave Model Mayhem so it’s best to start a thread announcing my departure.
- Everyone in a TF shoot must work free even if it does not benefit them.
- $35 kit fee is less expensive than a $35 mua fee.
- Picture comments mean something.
- A pervert is a photographer who touches a nude model. A true artist is the same photographer with a body painter profile.
- A true artist cannot shoot with an escort present.
Pages: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3