Sichuan man dies after getting an eel enema

I have to admit I was doubtful at first but there are widespread reports of a 59 year old man in Sichuan, China dying from injuries suffered when his buddies shoved a live 20-inch long Asian eel into butt hole as a prank when he was drunk.


I have to admit I was doubtful at first but there are widespread reports of a 59 year old man in Sichuan, China dying from injuries suffered when his buddies shoved a live 20-inch long Asian eel into butt hole as a prank when he was drunk. By the time they took him to the hospital, he was already bleeding and the eel had apparently started eating away at his intestines. He languished in the hospital for 10 days before finally succumbing to his injuries and infection. Reportedly, he was a chef which may explain the easy access to an eel. The eel did not survive.

If you read Chinese, here is the original report from China News.

  • OH GOD NO WHY WHY WHY???????
    I will have NIGHTMARES now!

    And why, when stupid shit like this happens, do they always say “friends” did it “as a prank”?

    Friends do not shove LIVE FUCKING EELS up your ass, it’s not a “prank” to put an animal that will eat you alive from the inside up a rectum!

  • OH GOD NO WHY WHY WHY???????
    I will have NIGHTMARES now!

    And why, when stupid shit like this happens, do they always say “friends” did it “as a prank”?

    Friends do not shove LIVE FUCKING EELS up your ass, it’s not a “prank” to put an animal that will eat you alive from the inside up a rectum!